Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dreaming


I have been blessed with an imagination; I am a constant day dreamer.
I dream of fishing new rivers.
I dream of the fish that got away.
I dream of my next good meal.
I dream of being in awesome shape. Dreams of good meals usually get in the way.
I dream of fun things to do with my family and friends.
I dream of being a provider for my family and friends.
I dream of being creative and creating beautiful things.
I dream of my next vacation.I dream of my next idea.
On and on it goes...
My dreams and my imagination are a blessing. My parent always told me that with hard work I could achieve whatever I wanted. I grew up believing that I really could do anything that I wanted and this belief has kept my head filled with ideas and endless possibilities.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) what I usually want is to have my feet in the water, fly rod in hand, trying to trick the fish into playing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment